In case you missed the debates Tuesday, there are plenty of ways to catch up on the news.
Approximately three dozen print, television, radio and online reporters converged on the Bing Crosby Theater in Spokane this week to cover the first debates of the 2012 campaign for Washington governor and attorney general.
It was the sixth time since 1992 that AWB has hosted gubernatorial debates -- co-hosted with Greater Spokane Incorporated -- and the first time they were held in the spring.
Here's a look at some of the reports they produced:
- KREM: McKenna, Inslee meet in 1st debate in Spokane
- The Seattle Times: McKenna, Inslee meet in 1st gubernatorial debate in Spokane
- Associated Press: Inslee, McKenna face off in 1st gubernatorial debate
- The Spokesman-Review: Inslee, McKenna square off at Bing
- KXLY: Inslee, McKenna hold first gubernatorial debate in Spokane
- KOMO: McKenna, Inslee meet in Spokane for first debate
- Seattle P-I.com: Inslee vs. McKenna: Big differences revealed in debate
- The Politics Blog (The Olympian): Duh: Inslee backers think he won debate
- Washington State Wire: No Kayo in Round One, But First Inslee-McKenna Debate Offers Plenty of Contrast
Attorney general debate coverage:
- The Seattle Times: Dunn, Ferguson come out slugging in attorney-general debate
- Political Buzz (The News Tribune): Attorney-general candidates take gloves off in debte: Jay Inslee, Rob McKenna up next
- The Up Front Blog (KING 5 News): Spokane Warm-up Act Steals the Show
TVW's The Impact examines both debates:
Q13 Fox's C.R. Douglas reports from Spokane: